We have published the shortlist of nominees for the GOR Best Practice Award 2017.
The nominees are:
- „Innovative out of home advertising research using beacons“ by Beat Fischer (LINK Institut, Switzerland) and Christof Hotz (APG|SGA, Allgemeine Plakatgesellschaft AG, Switzerland)
- „Minority report in research communities: The ‘participant’ future can be seen” by Steven Debaere (InSites Consulting, Belgium & IESEG School of Management, France), Tom De Ruyck, Sophie Van Neck (both InSites Consulting, Belgium) und Kristof Coussement (IESEG School of Management, France)
- „Using In-Context-Testing to drive success of online display marketing” by Stefan Schoenherr, Martyna Lochstet (beide eye square GmbH, Germany) and Sebastian Glenz (Aktion Mensch e.V., Germany)
- „Real-time-behavioral in sampling field work: Emotional state of the respondent” by Malte Friedrich-Freksa (GapFish, Germany), Holger Lütters (pangea labs, Germany) and Sandra Vitt (Mediengruppe RTL, Germany)
- „Mobility behaviour and smartphone usage of Millennials – capturing the moment-of-truth” by Julia Anna Sauermann, Martin Einhorn and Michael Löffler (all Porsche AG, Germany)
- „A window into the digital economy – the Future of Business Survey” by Martin Degen, Axel Bichler, Nadja Böhme (all FactWorks GmbH, Germany) and Molly Jackman (Facebook Inc., USA)
The competition will take place on 16 March 2017 at the General Online Research Conference (GOR 17) in Berlin.
You can still register as participant here. Details on the conference fees can be found here.