The submission deadline for the GOR Best Practice Award Competition 2015 ends on Monday, 15 December 2015!
You can submit your abstract here.
For presentations in this field a strong focus on applied market research based on a real world case study is mandatory. We prefer joint presentations by companies and a research agency. The abstract should particularly clarify in what way results add to existing insights and knowledge.
All submissions in this category are considered for the GOR Best Practice Award 2015. This is an award for the best paper in the field of online market research.
Past winners of the GOR Best Practice Award include:
- GOR Best Practice Award 2014: Olaf Wenzel (SKOPOS) and Christian Lauterbach (Deutsche Telekom) for their study “New Enabling of Advertising Research Using Facial Coding and Real Time Response Measurement Online”
- GOR Best Practice Award 2013: Gerhard Keim, Patricia Blau und Dominic Fried-Booth (GIM. Gesellschaft für Innovative Marktforschung und Barnes & Noble) for their presentation “Read between the lines – Understanding the potential of e-reading in Germany)
- GOR Best Practice Award 2012: Mitja Wogatzky, Julia Sauermann, Henning Breuer and Fee Steinhoff (FactWorks GmbH and Telekom Innovation Laboratories) for their presentation “Turning fiction into the road ahead – the Local Innovation Panel of Deutsche Telekom”.
- GOR Best Practice Award 2011: Andreas Woppmann (MAM Babyartikel GmbH) and Karl Ledermüller (Vienna University of Economics and Business) for their presentation “Quick and clever – creating an automated facebook montoring tool for MAM”.
- GOR Best Practice Award 2010: Martin Einhorn, Michael Löffler and Thomas Klein Reesink (Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG) for their presentation “Media usage patterns of premium customers in the USA, Japan and Germany”.